What I am up to right now
Last updated May, 2019
- Working at Shopify as a Staff Developer. The current project is a marketplace that will connect our partners who provide services with our merchants.
- Preparing for daughter number 3. She arrives in July and I’ll be taking the summer off for paternity leave.
- Learning how to use a longsword at Ottawa Swordplay based on the Liechtenauer tradition.
- Investing lots of energy into my new home which we moved into in August of last year. It is my first time owning a house and I love it!
- Trying to form new habits focused on physical conditioning. If you have any tips, please let me know.
- Learning how people build self-funded businesses by listening to podcasts and reading books.
- Reading The Brothers Karamazov which is my first Dostoevsky novel.
Part of the Now Page Movement from Derek Sivers