What I am up to right now
Last updated Nov, 2022
I’m always happy to take meetings with people to discuss tech entrepreneurship, product, or the gaming industry. Send me an email if you want to chat.
- Building MUSE: a platform to help people create, play, and share RPGs. Currently in the early design and research phase.
- Learning about fundraising which I’ve never done before but now need to do to build my vision.
- Running tabletop RPG websites from my company Sword & Source. The most popular one is Here Be Taverns which generates content for Game Masters using generative AI, markov chains, and simple array shuffling.
- Studying game design, especially in relation to collaborative virtual worlds, tabletop RPGs, and mobile gaming.
- Studying game dev, especially ECS architecture, roguelike techniques, and whether or not I should be using the web platform.
- Preparing for the winter in Ontario.
- Reading the Scholomance trilogy.
- Watching Breaking Bad again.
Bonus: See a summary of my milestones since starting a business here
Part of the Now Page Movement from Derek Sivers